Aller au contenu
- Building sustainable cities as self-evolving ecosystem through direct democracy.
- Direct democracy as the keystone of smart city governance as a complex system Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017 G. Auvray et al. (eds.), Complex Systems Design & Management,
- “Urban Lifecycle Management: System Architecture Applied to the Conception and Monitoring of Smart Cities” Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016 G. Auvray et al. (eds.), Complex Systems Design & Management,
- “Process modeling and public value: Performance measurement for emergency assistance services?” International Business Research (vol 6-2 2013)
- “Digitizing the Public Organization: Information System Architecture as a Key Competency to Foster Innovation Capabilities in Public Administration”, Halduskultuur – Administrative Culture (13_1/2012) Rochet, Claude; Peneranda, Adrien; Peignot, Joris;
- « No philosophy, please, we are managers : Public management and the common good, euro-atlantic convergences » International Review of Administrative Sciences, 2010
- “Carlota Perez’s Contribution to Public Management“, chapter in Festchrift for the 70th birthday of Carlota Perez (2009).
- « The Use of an Information System as a Legitimate Subversive Agent : A System For Monitoring French Scientific Research », Information Polity, 2009
- « The Common Good as an Invisible Hand : Machiavelli’s legacy to public management » » International Review of Administrative Sciences 2008, 74 3,
- « Crisis as Change Strategy in Public Organizations » International Review of Administrative Sciences 2008; 74 1, avec Olivier Keramidas et Lugdivine Bout
- « Making crisis a momentum for change within public services », International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management, 2007
- « Rethinking the management of information in the strategic monitoring of public policies by agencies » Industrial Management and Data Systems, 2004, vol 3
You may also appreciate some slides presentations: